Thank you for helping us protect, assist and empower survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.
We are extremely grateful to all our donors and greatly appreciate their partnership in our commitment to support the transformation of lives affected by domestic and sexual violence.
The below are examples of what your generosity can provide and are not intended to imply restriction of your donation to that specific service. Rest assured that you are contributing to the safety, services, and comfort of survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
- $50.00 - Feed a family of four for two nights..
- $100.00 - Provide clothing for one family from one of our Thriftiques.
- $200.00 - Provide a one-night emergency hotel room stay to a survivor and their family.
- $400.00 - Provide one week of emergency shelter to a survivor.
- $800.00 - Supports 4 hours of Lay Legal and/or Community Based Advocacy to a survivor.
- $1,000.00 - Provide one month of transitional housing to a survivor and their children.